Dynamic Sailboat Dollies
Build From Materials That Are Completely Corrosion-proof and Maintenance Free!
• Tough, UV-protected, injection-molded ,through-bolted, plastic joint components
• 1 1/2″ square structural-grade, anodized aluminum with boat-friendly round corners
• Delrin ball bearings in wheel hub result in easy rolling on rough surfaces or deep sand
• Strong, 3” non-stretch, polyester sling
• Boat-specific tube and sling lengths provide a custom fit, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering.
• All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
• Strong, 3” non-stretch, polyester sling provides wrap-around boat support.
• Adjustable, flexible V-fitting on tongue tube provides boat support forward of the sling and prevent boat and aluminum contact.
• Eyelets on sling and handle fittings facilitate securing boat to dolly in storage, on trailers or in racks. Tie-down with the handle fitting eyelet helps prevent slippage on steep ramps.
• Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tube, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
• Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16” x 4” wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.
• Proudly made in the USA.